Saturday, April 23, 2011

Talk about motivation..

Well I know I write the blog for motivation.. but now I have some more. I bought my wedding dress today!! And I had to buy it off the rack because it was a discontinued dress. I did try on several. Some were really pretty, some just looked funny on me or swallowed me up since I'm so short. But the dress I chose is the one that made me feel the most pretty and even slim. =) Since I bought it off the rack it is a little snug. So with that being said, I definitely have to keep up with the working out and watching what I eat. I've already informed my walking partner that we must continue and she said "we will walk like crazy." So I'm excited. We even got 25% off since we bought it off the rack. So yay! I do recommend the Bridal Boutique and Tux Shoppe in downtown Prattville. I assumed since it was a small shop that it would be pricey, but the prices were pretty reasonable. Most of the dresses I tried on were pretty much under $500. And my dress was a good bit less than that. So I just wanted to share. I kind of feel like my blogging is turning into weight loss/wedding, but I suppose that's alright. =)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Go Amber! My sister ordered my bridesmaid dress this weekend a size smaller than what I measure back in February since I have lost some since then. So I gotta stay motivated to get into that dress! You and Doobie keep me motivated! :-)

Amber F. said...

Way to go Kate! I'm hoping (fingers and toes crossed) that when I do get the dress altered for length that I'll have to have it taken in as well. That would be awesome!

KollarsMom said...

Way to go Amber! And awesome deal on the dress! Now you have MAJOR motivation to keep up the good work!