Friday, June 3, 2011

It's been 3 weeks.. but I'm finally down again!

137.6!

I know I haven't posted in a while. But I know the last 2 Fridays my weight was going up from my last weigh-in, which was 138.8.

This week I tried something different. This won't be a long term thing, but I did Slim Fast this week. I have been having the biggest problem sticking to healthy eating. I have enjoyed going to the gym, but I can't seem to control my food intake.

Slim Fast is different than it used to be. You actually incorporate more than just a shake for breakfast & lunch & then a sensible dinner. I've actually been eating more fruits this week than I normally do. But this is just helping me get my head wrapped around the calorie intake I need to be eating to lose weight. I'm not going below 1200, because I know you're not supposed to and Slim Fast tells you not to as well. And if I'm hungry I will have a small snack.

So I just wanted to share. It feels great getting farther away from the 140 mark. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Mrs.Litz said...

Awesome! A loss is a loss!

Amber F. said...

Thank you! I was pretty excited! =)